主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2022-8-14 23:04:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
《口译》首次作业
Directions: Translate the following sentences into Chinese.(英译汉)
1. As the world’s most robust economic region, China has attracted worldwide attention with its remarkable achievement over the past decade.

2. Teaching is the greatest public service and we owe teachers our admiration and respect.

3. China’s four great invention of paper making, gunpowder, printing and compass have had a huge impact on the entire world.

4. We wish to enter into business relations with your company. Your wish to establish long-term cooperation relations coincides with ours.

5. If you ever pass my home, do drop in.

6. In America, people are more interested in improving their life on earth. And they have a strong faith in their ability to improve conditions through their own efforts.

7. The party was perfectly organized and I enjoyed every minute of it. And I am very grateful for this nice arrangement.

8. As the largest developing country, China is willing to develop economic and trade cooperation with all countries and regions of good will.

9. Yoga, developed by the ancient sages of India, is a system of personal development encompassing body, mind, and spirit that dates back to more than 5000 years ago.

《口译》第2次作业
Directions: Translate the following sentences into English. (汉译英)
1.这是你第几回来中国?

2. 具有一起的规范,配以最好的实习,将是进一步推进咱们这一产业和集体前进的要害。

3. 我今日侥幸地在这儿参与会议,一起讨论咱们对开展中国家金融远景的观点,并就此提出咱们的主张。

4. 从前史文化来知道和知道中国,是一个重要的视角。

5. 中国在全部推动现代化的过程中,不只将完成经济继续开展视为一项重要战略,一起也将生态环境的保护视为一项根本国策。

6. 房屋市场一向被看好,具有无穷开展潜力,国务院撤销福利分房后,房地产市场现已趋于活泼。

7. 标志着中国古代文明的长城是国际上最闻名的修建之一。它坐落北京西北约75公里处。

8. 大家常说,到了北京不吃烤鸭是最大的惋惜。在咱们动筷之前,我来给我们简略介绍介绍吧。

9. 咱们得让你走了。你的工作达不到咱们对雇职工作质量的要求,尽管你好像是很忙。别的,你和其他雇员合作也不太好。

10. 尽管不一样区域的语言因区别无穷而互不相通,但是从语言的根本原理以及对一些详细的外交疑问的处理方法上看,它们却有着许多一起之处。

《口译》第三次作业
Directions:Translate the following two short passages into Chinese. (英译汉)
1. Hong Kong is a unique meeting place for East and West, blending Chinese heritage, British colonial influences, high-tech modernity and Cantonese gusto. It offers a diversity of travel experiences, from shopping, to gourmet dining, to countryside pursuits and unique cultural heritage, including a great variety of religious institutions and preserved buildings like temples, monasteries, walled villages, clan halls and colonial structures.

2. Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to report on my recent investigation of the current situation of China’s automobile market. Considering the fact that there is only one car for every 250 Chinese at present, the potential auto market is extremely attractive. China has cut its average tariff rate several times and promised to continue to cut its automobile import tariff. China has virtually opened its auto market to the outside world. China is seeking partners for its automobile industry, and we should walk up and take the opportunity.

《口译》第四次作业
Directions:Translate the following two short passages into English. (汉译英)
1. 麦当劳不只把中国人带进一种新的餐饮方法,还使他们接纳一种新的行动举动。这些举动标明,他们在承受麦当劳快餐的一起,也逐渐承受随同而来的外国餐桌行动文化。这种餐桌行动文化简练地依托一股温暖的纯黄表现出来,这使中国人对这种外来饮食形式空前认同。所以,企图将中餐与麦当劳分店方式结合起来的测验呈现了,咱们也在各大城市看到了各种中餐连锁店。它们的色彩是橙色的,正如红加上黄。专家们研讨标明,橙色是最能勾起胃口的色彩。无怪乎中西合璧之后的餐饮行当,无不是取调于这两者的均衡。

2.地铁是地下的高速火车系统,首要呈现在像纽约、伦敦、巴黎、北京、悉尼和东京这样的大城市。地铁比公共汽车速度快、功率高,它们能够把你送到城里的简直任一个地段,然后你只需再步行一段间隔就可抵达你想去的当地。地铁票价廉价,有助于处理城市的交通疑问。地铁仅有的缺陷即是它常常拥堵喧闹。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点统计 | 统计 | QQ | Archiver| 熊猫题库 |网站地图

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.   All Rights Reserved. Powered by 熊猫题库