主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2022-8-14 23:04:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
《强化白话》(I)作业
Direction: Give answers to the following questions. Your grades will depend on your statements so try to organize your thoughts or ideas to the point but be brief at the same time.
Suppose your friend invites you to attend his/her birthday this Sunday, but you cannot make it. How would you decline this invitation politely? Say something that you are going to do on Sunday. (100%)
《强化白话》(I)作业
Part I. Give answers to the following questions. Your grades will depend on your statements so try to organize your thoughts or ideas to the point but be brief at the same time.
Nowadays many people rush to the big cities such as Beijing and Shanghai for a living, what about you? Do you want to live in the big city or countryside? Tell your reasons. (100%)
《强化白话》(I)作业
Part I. Give answers to the following questions. Your grades will depend on your statements so try to organize your thoughts or ideas to the point but be brief at the same time.
Say something about traveling. Suppose you and your family had visited many places during the winter vacation, how do you like this traveling experience? Why do you choose to go out for a traveling? Describe those places you visited in a simple way. (100%)
《强化白话》(I)作业
Give answers to the following questions. Your grades will depend on your statements so try to organize your thoughts or ideas to the point but be brief at the same time.
1.为孩子延聘家教当前十分遍及
2.家教的利与弊
3.我的观点
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点统计 | 统计 | QQ | Archiver| 熊猫题库 |网站地图

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.   All Rights Reserved. Powered by 熊猫题库