试卷总分:100得分:100
一、单选题 (共 10 道试题,共 40 分)
1.有关英语词类的说法中,下列选项中 正确的一项是 。
A.动词和名词在英语里对错常活泼的词类
B.动词和副词在英语里对错常活泼的词类
C.名词和描述词在英语里对错常活泼的词类
D.描述词和副词在英语里对错常活泼的词类
正确答案来自熊猫题库(www.xmdd188.com)
2.A translator has to know everything 0f something and something 0f everything.
A.一个翻译人员对一些事情要啥都懂,对啥事情又要懂一些。
B.翻译人员对有些事情要无所不晓,对啥事情又要略知一二。
C.翻译人员关于常识既要精深,又要广博。
D.译者要知之为知之,不知为不知。
正确答案
3.你啥时分便利就过来玩。
A.Come and play when you are convenient.
B.Come here to play if you are convenient.
C.Drop in whenever it's convenient.
D.Drop in whenever you have convenience.
正确答案
4.I would draw a further conclusion, which I believe is central to assessing China's future place in the world economy.
A.我将得出进一步的定论,这个定论我信任在评估中国在将来国际经济中的方位中是中间疑问。
B.我还想得出进一步的定论,我以为这关于评价中国往后在国际经济中的位置是中间疑问。
C.我还有一个主意,我以为这关于评价中国往后在国际经济中的位置是至关重要的。
D.我还有一个主意,这个定论我信任是评估中国的将来在国际经济中的方位是中间疑问。
正确答案
5.就科技英语与汉语的表达特色而言,下列选项中不正确的一项是 。
A.汉语词汇意义相对单同时且固定,而英语的词汇意义内在大,一词多义。
B.汉语顶用被迫语态表达的语句不多,而科技英语中被迫语态运用广泛。
C.汉语趋向于用多重复合语句表达,而英语多用单句表达。
D.科技英语中介词短词及各类非限制动词短语运用频频。
正确答案
6.首次国际大战后 ,帝国主义对中国赶紧侵犯,北洋军阀政府对外退让屈服,对内严酷压榨公民,给中国带来了深重的民族危机。
A.After World WarⅠ, the imperialists stepped up their aggression against China while the Northern Warlord Government resorted to compromise and capitulation externally and to ruthless oppression of the people internally, thus landing China in a grave national crisis.
B.The imperialists strengthened their aggression against China after World WarⅠand the Northern Warlord Government externally compromised and capitulated and internally oppressed the people which brought about China a grave national crisis.
C.After World WarⅠ, the imperialists' aggression against China and Northern Warlord Government's external compromise and capitulation and internal oppression to the people brought about China a grave national crisis.
D.After World WarⅠ, the imperialists stepped up their aggression against China while the Northern Warlord Government resorted to external compromise and capitulation and internal ruthless oppression of the people, both of which landed China in a grave national crisis.
正确答案:
7.关于直译与意译的运用 ,以下不正确的说法是( )。
A.能直译则直译,不能直译则意译
B.直译与意译并无实质的不合,好的译文既是直译又是意译
C.有必要坚持意译为主,直译为辅的准则
D.直译和意译相得益彰
正确答案
8.祝你考试获得好分数!
A.I wish you success in your examination.
B.I wish you'll do a good job in your examination.
C.I hope you do a good job in the forthcoming examination.
D.I hope you success in the forthcoming examination.
正确答案:
9.It's better having short lines with more bank tellers.
A.假如银行出纳员多一些,不必排长队就好了。
B.最佳是排的队短一些,银行出纳员多一些。
C.要是排的队短,银行出纳员最佳多一些。
D.银行出纳员多一些,队就排得更短了。
正确答案:
10.五四运动所进行的文化革新则是完全地对立封建文化的运动 ,自有中国前史以来,还没有这样巨大而完全的文化革新。
A.The cultural revolution, ushered in by the May 4th Movement and had been a great and thoroughgoing one since the dawn of Chinese history, was uncompromising in its opposition to feudal culture.
B.The cultural revolution ushered in by the May 4th Movement was uncompromising in its opposition to feudal culture; there had never been such a great and thoroughgoing cultural revolution since the dawn of Chinese history.
C.The May 4th Movement ushered in the cultural revolution which was completely opposed to feudal culture. These had never been such a great and complete revolution since the beginning of Chinese history.
D.Since the beginning of Chinese history, there had never been such a great complete cultural revolution, which was completely opposed to feudal culture during the May 4th Movement.
正确答案:
二、答案来历:熊猫题库(www.xmdd188.com) (共 20 道试题,共 60 分)
11.一切的答案都不对。 All the answers are not right.
答案:错误
12.I don't teach because teaching is easy for me. 我是由于教学简单我才不教学的。
13.她要你马上回电话。 She wants you to call back in no time.
答案:正确
14.This TV is no better than that one. 这台电视和那台相同蹩脚。
15.会议将于明日举办。 The meeting will be taken place tomorrow.
16.中国在任何状况之下决不首要运用核兵器。 At no time will China be the first to use nuclear weapons.
17.要勇于在大众面前说话。这是一个关,这个关有必要过。 We should not be afraid of speaking before public. This is a key process we must go through.
18.捉住时机,拓宽自己,要害是自强。 I am to seize opportunities to promote myself, it is crucial to strive to become stronger.
19.This picture is priceless. 这幅画一钱不值。
20.他们认识到学习常识的重要性 。 They are aware of the importance of acquiring knowledge
21.Give me whatever you have on hand. 你有啥就给我啥。
22.不知不觉,暮色来临了。 Evening came before we realized it.
23.玄奘的译文倾向于直译。
24.But British exports range far beyond services, important as they are. 因为出口在英国占重要位置,英国的出口已远远超出了效劳业。
25.There are some kinds of rays from the sun which would burn us to death if we were not protected from them. 太阳中有些光线射到咱们身上会把咱们烧死,假如咱们不防范的话。
26.这二十年的经历通知我 :游刃有余。 My working experience in the 20 years teaches me that practice makes perfect.
27.Alexander smells vodka. 亚历山大闻了闻伏特加酒。
28.Potatoes are an important source of starchy food in temperate countries and bananas in tropics. 马铃薯是温带国家淀粉食物的重要来历,香蕉则是热带区域淀粉食物的重要来历。
29.每每天不亮戴着星星去排队,工厂没开大门就排上老长的队了。 We had to queue up wearing the stars before dawn. A long queue formed before the mill's door opened.
30.Standing there, you would make an essay target. 你站在那里会变成简单击中的方针。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点统计 | 统计 | QQ | Archiver| 熊猫题库 |网站地图

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.   All Rights Reserved. Powered by 熊猫题库