考试渠道: http: //www. ouchn. cn。
Unit24 Review andAssessment 试题及标题为随机, 用查找功用( ) 查找标题
[标题] :
1. [[4]]
2. [[5]]
3. [[2]]
4. [[1]]
5. [[3]]
[[1]] ->[What did you do in Amsterdam? / How was the journey? / When did you get back? /How was your weekend? / What did you do? ]
[[标题] : ________ went to Amsterdam at the weekend.David and JaneDavid
[[标题] : David got the ticket ________.in a competitionas a present
[[标题] : David ate dinner ________.on the trainwhen he arrived
[[标题] : David came back ________ .very late last nightyesterday evening
[[标题] : David ________.missed the traincaught the train
[[标题] :1. late [[2]] 2. cheap [[8]] 3. new [[5]] 4. wet [[9]] 5. sad [[7]]6. usual [[3]] 7. safe[[1]] 8. loud [[6]] 9. fat [[10]] 10. easy [[4]][[1]] ->[dangerous / early / unusual / difficult / old/ quiet / happy / expensive / dry /
[[标题] :_To play_: [[2]]_To go_ [[3]]_To do_ [[1]][[1]] ->[yoga, aerobics, Tai Chi/ baseball, golf, cricket, basketball, ice hockey, rugby,table tennis, cards,chess / swimming, jogging, skiing]
[[标题] :1. The fans cheered[loudly; loud]as Manchester United won the match.
2. Pete Sampras hit the ball[well; good]to win the point.
3. It’ s[easily; easy] to learn how to play tennis.
4. I like jogging [regular; regularly]in the morning.
5. The fans were [angrily; angry]when their team lost the match.
[[标题] : A bad day
Sarah (1) [[12]] (get up) late. She (2)[[9]] (need) to be at work by 9 o’ clock, but on theway to the station she (3)[[16] ](stop) to buy a newspaper. In the shop she (4) [[20]] (remember)that itwas Tuesday – lottery day. She (5) [[4]](buy) a lottery ticket, (6) [[10]](put) itin her pocket and (7) [[1]] (run) to the station. Unfortunately, she(8) [[7]] (miss) the trainand she (9) [[2]] (not get) to work on time. Her boss(10) [[17]] (see) her arrive late, soshe (11) [[8]] (not take) a lunch break.When she (12) [[18]] (get) home, she (13) [[14]] (be)tired and hungry. She hadher dinner and (14) [[5] ] (sit) down to (15) [[13]] ( ) thelottery on TV. She (16) [[3]] (not can) believe her luck – she(17) [[11]] (have) the samenumbers! She (18) [[6]] (go) to (19) [[19]] ( ) her ticket, but it (20) [[15]] (notbe) in her pocket![[1]] -> [ran / didn’ tget / couldn’ t / bought / sat / went / missed / didn’ t take / needed/ put /had / got up / watch / was / wasn’ t / stopped / saw / got / check /remembered]
[[标题] :
1. I went to his house but couldn’ t getin. There was [[5]] there.
2. [[6]] stole my purse when I was on thetrain.
3. He is a very good friend. I want to buyhim [[3]] nice for his birthday.
4. It is an easy job - [[1]] can do it.
5. There is a problem with the electricity– [[2]] works!
6. Don’ t forget [[4]]. This is animportant job.
[[1]] ->[anyone / nothing / something /anything / no one / Someone]
[[标题] : 请阅览:
SCHOOL’ S OUT FOR SUMMER (PG) 5. 30, 7. 30,9. 30A comedy about the adventures of three young boys in their summer holidays.The plot isquite boring and not very funny, but the actors are brilliant. Thethree boys decide to goon holiday without telling their parents. They forget totake any food or money with them,and they have to steal when they get hungry.They travel from New York to California, and meetlots of interesting people onthe way. The police and their parents look for them, of course,and when theyfind them, they get a big surprise.Tickets:? 5Nearest tube: Highgate (20 minutes walk)请依据短文判别正误:
1. The story is about a family holiday. [T; F]
2. The boys’ parents know where they are. [T; F]
3. The boys have enough money. [T; F]
4. They travel a long way. [T; F]
[[标题] : 请阅览:
RONNIE’ S DAY OF FREEDOM (U) 4. 00, 5. 30,7. 00A comedy and action film. Ronnie is a lion who escapes from the zoo. Hewalks about the citylooking for somewhere to live, but everywhere he goespeople are frightened of him. The plotis hilarious as the young lion tries tomake friends with different people. When he gets hungry,he decides to try tofind food in a restaurant. The customers are amazed and the waiter runsaway,leaving the lion to enjoy whatever he wants from the kitchen. The actors aregood andthe soundtrack is lovely.Tickets:? 8Nearest tube: Oxford Circus (4 minutes walk)
请依据短文判别正误:
1. The story is about an animal. [T; F]
2. The film is very funny. [T; F]
3. Ronnie makes lots of friends. [T; F]
4. The waiter is scared of Ronnie. [T; F]
[
Unit30 Review andAssessment 试题及标题为随机, 用查找功用( ) 查找标题
[标题] : Alex and Mike grew up together in a small village in Scotland.
[标题] : They went to school together on the bus.
[标题] : Alex always went to Mike’ s house to meet him.
[标题] : Mike was always waiting for Alex.
[标题] : Mike is always late nowadays.
[标题] : The teacher didn’ t like Alex and Mike.
[标题] : In their free time they often went fishing and walking.
[标题] : Alex liked fishing because he enjoyed swimming in the river.
[标题] : Once, they stole a bottle of whiskey and got drunk.
[标题] : Now they go to the pub on Saturday night.
[标题] :
1. After breaking my arm, I found it veryhard to wash [[3]].
2. My wife always drives [[5]] to work inthe morning.
3. I’ m not helping you – you must do yourhomework [[4]].
4. My brother and I always wanted to workfor [[1]]. That’ s why we started our own company.
5. The school telephoned to tell me that myson had hurt [[2]]playing football.
[[1]] -> [ourselves / himself / myself /yourself / herself]
[标题] :
1. I like the new BMW and Triumphmotorbikes. [[4]] very fast.
2. [[3]] any cheap hotels in Tokyo?
3. I know where [[5]] a good restaurantnear here.
4. Have you seen my new computer? [[1]] on the table.
5. [[2]] happy with their new house?
[[1]] -> [It is / Are they / Are there /They are / there is]
[标题] : He doesn’ t ( ) his passport photo.take afterlikelooklike
[标题] : He is ( ) his father – they are both sociable.takeafterlikelook like
[标题] : My sister and I both ( ) our mother – we both like the countryside.likelookliketake after
[标题] : What does she ( ) ? Oh, she’ s very beautiful with long dark hair.look liketake afterlike
[标题] : They have very different personalities. I don’ t know who their daughter will be ( ) .look likeliketake after
[标题] :
1. [[5]] on the Earth is as hot as the Sun.
2. [[3]] is wrong with the car – it won’ tstart.
3. She is deaf – she can’ t hear [[1]].
4. The new boss is very unpopular – [[2]]likes her.
5. I’ ve lost my pen. I can’ t find it[[4]].
[[1]] -> [anything / no one / Something/ anywhere / Nowhere]
[标题] : _Example: _Where New Zealand
备选词汇:
( ) Last year.
( ) New Zealand.
( ) I’ m a teacher.
( ) ? 259.
( ) 2 weeks.
( ) 40 miles.
( ) Because I’ m hungry.
( ) The blue one. ( ) By bus.
( ) 40.
[标题] : 从上到下, 从左到右的次序为:
[[4]]
[[8]]
[[9]]
[[7]]
[[2]]
[[1]]
[[6]]
[[10]]
[[5]]
[[3]]
[[1]] ->[Jon / Jean / Kate / Annie / Sue/ Elizabeth / Margaret / Jack / James / Caroline]
[标题] : _Example: _Q: __Who is Annie? _A: She’ s Caroline’ s grandmother. _1. Q: [When did Annie and Jackbuy the pub? ; Who’ s Jon? ; How old is Kate? ; Where doCaroline’ s family live? ; Do Annie and Jack still work? ]A: Four years old.
2. Q: [When did Annie and Jack buy the pub? ; Who’ s Jon? ; How old is Kate? ; Where doCaroline’ s family live? ; Do Annie and Jack still work? ]A: Sixty years ago.
3. Q: [When did Annie and Jack buy the pub? ; Who’ s Jon? ; How old is Kate? ; Where doCaroline’ s family live? ; Do Annie and Jack still work? ]A: In a big house next to the pub.
4. Q: Annie and Jack / work?[When did Annie and Jack buy the pub? ; Who’ s Jon? ; How old is Kate? ; Where do Caroline’ sfamily live? ; Do Annie and Jack still work? ]A: No, they don’ t.
5. Q: [When did Annie and Jack buy the pub?; Who’ s Jon?; How old is Kate? ; Where doCaroline’ s family live? ; Do Annie and Jack still work? ]A: He’ s Jean’ s husband.

Unit36 Review andAssessment 试题及标题为随机, 用查找功用( ) 查找标题
[标题] : Peter _________________.
请听录音: 01. mp3
finished work a long time ago
is still working
finished work a short time ago
[标题] : You _________________.
请听录音: 02. mp3
can’ t smoke in the canteen, but can smokein your office
can’ t smoke anywhere
can’ t smoke in your office, but can smokein the canteen
[标题] : The dog _________________.请听录音: 03. mp3only bit Marybit both Mary and Peteronly bit Peter
[标题] : The chef _________________ when the speaker saw him.请听录音: 04. mp3was going to make thepizzafinished making the pizzawas making the pizza
[标题] : The speaker _________________.请听录音: 05. mp3is giving informationis asking a questionis offering to dosomething
[标题] : The speaker _________________.请听录音: 06. mp3has a new jobwill probably get a new jobwants a new job
[标题] : Peter _________________.请听录音: 07. mp3doesn’ t usually drink beerdoesn’ t normally drinkcoffeeusually drinks beer
[标题] : The speaker has worked at the same place for _________________.请听录音: 08. mp324 years13 years37 years
[标题] : Sheila _________________.请听录音: 09. mp3wants to marry that mawants Mary to marry that manwants tomarry the speaker
[标题] : The speaker _________________.请听录音: 10. mp3and his wife both dislike coffeeand his wife both likecoffeedoesn’ t like coffee, but his wife does
[标题] : Trevor and Fiona last met _________________.six years agothismonthsix months ago
[标题] : They met at a friend’ s _________________.40th birthday party14th birthday partyWedding
[标题] : Peter has been married _________________.four times beforetwicebeforethree times before
[标题] : Peter is marrying a woman _________________.on holiday fromTurkeyhe met on holiday in Turkeywho was at his party
[标题] : Peter met her _________________.at work in a hotelin TurkeyinCambridge
[标题] : Mandy has met _________________.Fionaneither Fiona nor TrevorTrevor
[标题] : Trevor thinks Mandy _________________.is very patientis probably abit shyis too fat
[标题] : Mandy has her own _________________.househorseschool
[标题] : Mandy is _________________.short and darkshort and slimtall andslim
[标题] : Mandy and Peter _________________ when they will get married.haven’t decided yet and have no ideas abouthave decidedhaven’ t decided yet but havean idea about
[标题] : Fiona attended Peter’ s _________________.first and second weddingsfirst weddingsecondwedding
[标题] : Andrew was _________________.Peter’ s best mana policemanPeter’ sfather
[标题] : In the accident _________________.a policeman was hurtnobody washurtPeter was hurt
[标题] : Everyone at the church thought the policeman had _________________.helpedPeterarrested Peterbroken his motorcycle
[标题] : Jamie is probably Fiona’ s _________________.bosshusbandson
[标题] :
1. I work in a shop, and I [[4]] be very polite to the customers.
2. You [[3]] smoke in the garage – it’ s dangerous.
3. At work we are [[2]] have a tea break in the morning and afternoon.
4. It’ s my sister’ s birthday tomorrow – I [[5]] get her a card.
5. I’ m a teacher, so I [[1]] wear a uniform at work.
[[1]] -> [don’ t have to / allowed to /mustn’ t / have to / must]
[标题] : He _________ me he was leaving on Wednesday.saidtelltold
[标题] : _________! That fire is dangerous.StopStoppingTo stop
[标题] : I’ ve _________ been to Cairo, but I’ d like to go.evealwaysnever
[标题] : You are a doctor, _________ you?isdoaren’ t
[标题] : You _________ wear a uniform at my school; you can wear anythingyou like.mustn’ thave todon’ t have to
[标题] : A_: _I don’ t like coffee.B_: _ _________ do I.AndNeitherSo
[标题] : She’ s the person _________ runs the IT department.whowhatwhich
[标题] : I can’ t sit here; this chair is very _________ .discomfortablenoncomfortableuncomfortable
[标题] : If I had a lot of money, I _________ buy a boat.amwillwould
[标题] : He’ s lived there _________ 2001.sinceforago
[标题] : I’ m very tired – I’ ve _________ finished work.justyetever
[标题] : He _________ me if I knew the way to the station.saidaskedtold
[标题] : The photo _________ be of Paris – there’ s the Eiffel Tower.can’ tmustcould
[标题] : That is the book _________ I told you about.Xwhowhere
[标题] : China and Canada are _________ the same size.aboutunderover
[标题] : Mary has (1) [A; B; C] returned to the USA after studying in England (2) [A; B; C] threeyears. She decided to (3) [A; B; C] at a British university rather than an American (4) [A;B; C] because her mother is from England and she wanted to (5) [A; B; C] to know her mother’ sfamily better. She studied English Literature at Goldsmiths’ College, (6) [A; B; C] is in London.She lived with her grandmother (7) [A; B; C] she was studying. The college was (8) [A; B; C]by a friend’ s brother who had studied in England for (9) [A; B; C] MBA. Mary told her friendsthat she was going to return to Europeto work because she had enjoyed her time in England(10) [A; B; C] much.
1. A. justB. everC. already
2. A. atB. sinceC. for
3. A. studiedB. studyingC. study
4. A. oneB. itC. X
5. A. gettingB. getC. got
6. A. whichB. whereC. what
7. A. duringB. whileC. as
8. A. recommend B. recommended C.recommending
9. A. hisB. herC. X
10. A. asB. notC. so
[标题] : Sales of second-hand motorcycles have increased in Europe.Wrong.Right.Doesn’t say.
[标题] : People are probably buying motorcycles to use instead of cars incities.Wrong.Right.Doesn’ t say.
[标题] : Most of the new motorcycles sold in Europe are Italian.Wrong.Doesn’t say.Right.
[标题] : The British government is passing laws to help motorcycle riders.Wrong.Right.Doesn’t say.
[标题] : In all European countries you have to wear a helmet when you ride amotorcycle.Doesn’ t say.Right.Wrong.
[标题] : If Mike lived on a desert island, he wouldn’ t be ( ) .boredlonelyboredor lonely
[标题] : Mike thinks he would ( ) .have too much free timehave enough timeto write a novelnot have enough time to work
[标题] : Mike ( ) .wants to learn how to be agardenerworks as a gardenerlikes gardening
[标题] : Mike ( ) .would remember how to fishhasn’ tfished beforwants to learn how to fish
[标题] : Mike would ( ) .miss his family and friends but not histelevision or carmiss his television and car but not his friends or familymisshis family, friends, television and car
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

站点统计 | 统计 | QQ | Archiver| 熊猫题库 |网站地图

Copyright © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.   All Rights Reserved. Powered by 熊猫题库